Thursday, November 13, 2014

How I Add Categories In My Blogspot Blog

How I Add Categories In My Blogspot Blog
Today I may telling you how you can create a categories in the blogspot blogs. By adding categories you can make your blog more beautiful and good looking. I blogspot categories is also known as labels.It is very easy to create a categories in blogspot.
The process of adding categories are given below:
1.First of all you login in your blogger account.Then you need to labels all your posts. Labels are located at bottom of your posts.
2. Once you entered your blogger account.Window appear like this.

3. Click Layout option

4.Click on Add Gadget. Window will appear like this.


5.Then select Link List.
Then Add Title Name like  Category.
Add category name in New site Name
Fill URL Site http://your site name/search/label/label name and then click add.





After you will see that your site is looking good after adding categories in your blogspot blog.

Explanation of the keys on a windows QWERTY Keyboard






No comments: